Re: gub make doc fails

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: gub make doc fails
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 11:41:01 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
Hi,

gub seems to work fairly well now. However, there are some problems: make doc fails on the following snippet, seems to be a GC problem. A portion of the output is attached.

You can trouble shoot this in GDB - just set a breakpoint on abort().

Also, the patches I applied yesterday (updating \midi {\tempo}) are needed to finish make doc, but the autotester never complained about those files. Does this mean that there's a problem with the autotester?

I switched off the daily 'make doc-clean' routine, because it took too much time when trying to ship. Maybe I should reinstate.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com