Re: warning: Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: warning: Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:22:26 +0200

Graham Percival schreef:
Michael Kiermaier wrote:
{c'( d'^\flageolet)}

gives the warning:

Ignoring grob for slur. avoid-slur not set?

Michael: you can't get rid of this warning right now. Maybe in a future version.

Devel: could we set avoid-slur to something by default? If there isn't a specific value in scm/script.scm, use (avoid-slur . around) ?

perhaps we should just remove the warning.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com