Re: FYI: Status of Ancient Notation Implementation

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: FYI: Status of Ancient Notation Implementation
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:52:40 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 9 Oct 2006, Geoff Horton wrote:

FWIW, I'm not sure that the horizontal episema is best done with a
TextSpanner anyhow. In Solesmes notation, at least, it goes right over
the notes, not over the staff.

Gepff

Right. But I vaguely remember (I may be wrong) that a long time ago, spanner lines/brackets were able to follow into the staff directly over the notes. Anyway, I currently have no time for fixing this bug in a serious way. The question that I addressed to Graham is, should I just ignore this bug for now and do nothing about it at all, or should I try to apply minor tweaks to get it at least partially working in the documentation (with proper explanations in the @refbugs paragraph)?

Greetings,
Juergen