Re: FYI: Status of Ancient Notation Implementation

From: Ralph Little
Subject: Re: FYI: Status of Ancient Notation Implementation
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 12:36:17 +0100

Attached patch should fix this one and theoretically even *speed up* glyph name lookup, since it removes obsolete scheme code. Instead of trying to fix the scheme code, I added a new longa note head to the feta font. It looks exactly like a brevis head, but with a stem like quarter note. Maximae are not handled by this patch, but I actually have not ever seen a Maxima in modern font, so this is a generally open issue to be handled separately.

May I apply this patch?

Hi,
Many thanks for this!

Regards,