Re: Python path

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Python path
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 20:32:16 -0800

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Manuzhai escreveu:
Hello there,

I installed Lilypond a while ago on my Windows workstation. Today I
discovered that this installation is quite aggressive: it puts
Lilypond front-and-center in my PATH, so that, for example, I get
Lilypond's Python whereas I might like to get my own ActivePython. I
moved the LilyPond path to further down the PATH list, but maybe this
should be the way it is when installed?

thanks, path is now at the end.

What if they have a different version of python installed? Would lilypond try to use an unsupported version of python and fail, or does lily only use its own installed python?