Re: warnings during `make web'

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: warnings during `make web'
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 20:34:59 -0800

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
There are many other warnings similar to this, and I think it would be
good to fix them all.

I agree; making sure that everything in the manual works perfectly would be a great way of finding bugs. However, I don't have the time to do this right now, and probably not in the near future, either.

Volunteers?  (not you, Werner; I know you're too busy)