Re: Documentation translation: first patch

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Documentation translation: first patch
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 14:11:51 +0100

>> Yes, done.  Local docs tarballs should now be built doing
>>
>>    make web CONTENT_NEGOTIATION=
>
> This might be a bit problematic:

Yes, we need to build the .html files twice.

> the -documentation tarball that we upload is the same one as comes
> out of "make web" in GUB.

I'm working on it right now, but I will probably not be able to finish
it this afternoon.  It was my understanding that the website doc is
rsynced from web-root, and not untarred from the docball?

> Is there a way to put the logic for webhosting (extension strippping,
> symlinking) inside GUB rather than inside lilypond?

What symlinking?  The extension stripping is a bit tricky to move out
of add-html-footer, as I have documented there.