Re: I broke git again

From: Johannes Schindelin
Subject: Re: I broke git again
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:34:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> I wish git developers developed a user-space clue and started using
> getopt.

Well, Git developers try to avoid third-party dependencies.

And given the effort I had to put into getting LilyPond compiling on my
iBook with macosx 10.2.8, I appreciate that effort. Nowadays, I only
compile LilyPond on a really, _really_ recent Linux setup, and even then,
I have to compile & install a couple of third-party components myself.

Ciao,
Dscho