Re: adding installation for windows in German

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: adding installation for windows in German
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 20:01:23 +0200

John Mandereau wrote:

    http://lilypond.org/web/about/features

yes, well, actually,  I also want that page to have a
more appealing look.

Agreed. The features list is too long; IMHO it'd be better to illustrate
these features by a few LilyPond scores, one for each notation domain:
vocal music, orchestral full score, piano music, contemporary music...
For this, we would need more than one features page.

If I do something (not before February anyway), may I take inspiration
>from typography-demo.svg?

This sounds great! Should it open a third level in the navigation topbar? like: bein in features you are now in this and this section...

Till