Re: Spanish translation update [and German one too?]

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Spanish translation update [and German one too?]
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 19:10:45 +0100

Hello Daniel

Le mardi 09 janvier 2007 à 22:28 -0600, Daniel Tonda Castillo a écrit :
> Just in case the translation update got list among the huge threads, I
> resend in bz2 all the patches.

No, it didn't get lost, but I was simply too busy to look at them.  I am
sometimes too busy to answer emails within 2 days.  If you have sent a
patch on -devel and nobody takes care of it within a few days, just
pester me with a private email.

The 0001-0004 patches have already been applied, so I applied 0005 and
0006.  Congratulations! you have completely updated the Spanish web
site, that's much work!

Cheers
--
John Mandereau <address@hidden>