Re: adding a file to git: +.ly

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: adding a file to git: +.ly
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:03:22 -0800

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, Graham Percival wrote:

In the input/* collated-files, we use a file called +.ly to display info at the top of the collection. How do I escape the file to add it to git? I've tried "", \, and everything else I can think of. "git add" always thinks the + is a git option, not a filename char.

Have you tried "git add -- +.ly"?

No, but I just tried it now.  Still no luck.  :(

git version 1.4.4.2