German glossary for translation

From: Till Rettig
Subject: German glossary for translation
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:47:08 +0200

Hi John,

I got now translated the glossary as a starting point for the translation of the tutorial (using mostly the definitions from the music glossary), just thought that it might be interesting to put it into the doc sources so every possible translator for German can orientate on these words to make the information reliable. But how would I do this? Is there another git repository for the documentation? Something like doc/master?

Greetings
Till