Re: LSR --safe mode

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: LSR --safe mode
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 13:49:28 -0800

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
Graham Percival escreveu:
1)  Run "lilypond --safe" on each file when I import them from LSR,
before committing to git.  I would do this as part of the
buildscripts/makelsr.py file, but I don't know how to run "lilypond
--safe" and check that there's no errors, as part of a python script.

simply do
s = system ('lilypond -dsafe ' + ly_file_name)
  if s:
     raise 'Failed'

Thanks. Is there a -dno-output option? I don't want to create any midi or pdf files; I just want to parse these files.

(-dhelp is broken; filed as #287)