Memory leaks again

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Memory leaks again
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:32:30 -0800

I know that Han-Wen fixed a huge number of memory leaks sometime around version 2.11.12; I think a few have crept back in. I was just compiling the docs, and lilypond's memory footprint went above 300 megs (I stopped it then and restarted it). I have no definite numbers, but I'm pretty certain that lilypond didn't use that much memory when I was compiling the docs a few weeks ago (with 2.11.18).