Re: New bug priority: postponed

From: Kevin Dalley
Subject: Re: New bug priority: postponed
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:39:23 -0700

I like the agile programming or extreme programming model that you
work on the items at the top of the list, and don't worry about the
items near the bottom of the list.

The low priority items will be fixed when all the items above them are
finished.  It is probably a waste of time to precise prioritize low
priority items which are not close to being fixed, but it may not be a
big waste of time.

Of course, with open source software, anyone can offer a fix of a low
priority or postponed item at any time.

I don't think postponed is desperately, but it probably doesn't hurt
to have it, as long as you don't need to spend too much time
categorized each bug.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agile_programmingp