reminder: input/lsr/* generated automagically

From: Graham Percival
Subject: reminder: input/lsr/* generated automagically
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:24:51 -0700

Hi Werner,

Thanks for the changes to input/lsr/spacing/alignment-vertical-spacing.ly , but remember that these files are generated from LSR. Any changes you make to the git tree will be overwritten the next time I update the input/lsr/ directory. (which I tend to do about once a week)

I've applied your change to alignment-vertical-spacing to the relevant snippet in LSR.