Re: Saying hello and considering my first contribution

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Saying hello and considering my first contribution
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:15:29 -0300

2007/4/13, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
Implement it as a standalone program. We have a number of similar converters
today included in the LilyPond distribution, such as midi2ly, abc2ly, etf2ly
implemented in the Python scripting language. If you want your converter
included with LilyPond you should therefore also implement it in Python.

most of the converters have become a support liability, so I think
it´s better if we don´t add more of them.