Re: centered dynamic in PianoStaff

From: Till Rettig
Subject: Re: centered dynamic in PianoStaff
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 19:39:09 +0300

I didn't have time to yet write any bug report on that but some piano notes I wrote basing on the template have huge distances between the stems. It seems that the additional "empty" staff for the dynamics is just taking up much too much space. This is somehow also visible in the template example but gets only visible when you compare lines with dynamic signs to lines in which the dynamic line is empty.

Till