Re: still problems with piano template

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: still problems with piano template
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:15:55 -0400

2007/4/24, Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:
Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> Bar_engraver + Separating_line_group_engraver ?

Unfortunately not, I've already tried that.
If you read more in detail what I wrote in my previous
email, you will learn that the problem has nothing
directly to do with the specific definition of the Dynamics
context.

You might be seeing 2 different problems. In any event, without
separating_line_group_engraver, there will not be any horizontal
collision avoidance at all.