Re: input/tolsr/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: input/tolsr/
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 20:59:56 -0700

Joe Neeman wrote:
On Friday 04 May 2007 14:30, Graham Percival wrote:
Thast sounds ok to me. Assuming I'm feeling energetic enough to write two separate examples, how should the LSR example compare to the regression test (ie. shorter/longer, explanatory comments, etc.)?
Pretty much the same. Maybe add one or two 1-line comments, but that's the only thing I would change. The only reason that we're not automatically using all regtests is that 90% of the regtests are for bug tests, not new features. As long as you add the remaining 10% to input/tolsr/, I'm happy. :)

I wouldn't bother with a snippet for "engraving improvements", though. For example, although the bug fix for #97 used new code (and thus Han-Wen would call it a new feature), most users would call that a bug fix. Ditto for the vertical collision stuff -- it's a fantastic improvement for lilypond, but since users don't need to do anything different (it applies to all scores), we don't need a new snippet in LSR.