Re: Users using unstable

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: Users using unstable
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 17:54:01 -0500

On 5/3/07, Maximilian Albert <address@hidden> wrote:
Arvid Grøtting schrieb:
> Graham Percival <gpermus <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> [...] I think we only have a
>> dozen serious users who track unstable.
>
> Considering the high quality "unstable" gives, I'd guess the number is higher,
> but what do I know.  Anyway.  Users of unstable LilyPond please raise a hand:

*raiseshandtoo*

Although I don't do any 'professional' typesetting (only for my own fun
or for my vocal groups), and my last piece was quite a while ago - so I
don't know if I count as a 'serious' user in Graham's sense. :) But when
I get around to it, I normally use unstable.

*Raises hand*

I've been on and off the list recently due to travel, but I, too,
follow unstable very carefully and do layout of some very full scores
in it.

It is true that things can change underneath you while you're working
on a real score when you go down this path, but, in general, the
quality of unstable is extremely high, and so this works well.

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden