Re: No fonts found (versions 2.10.23 and above on OSX)

From: John Ferguson
Subject: Re: No fonts found (versions 2.10.23 and above on OSX)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 18:07:32 +0000 (UTC)

Han-Wen Nienhuys <hanwen <at> lilypond.org> writes:

> John Ferguson escreveu:
> > versions 2.10.23 and above on OSX.
> > When I try to compile a .ly file I get the following message:
>
> where did you get this binary?

I got the binary from the lilypond.org site
(http://lilypond.org/web/install/).
I just clicked on the intel download icon.

I think the last version I used before 2.10.23
was about version 2.10.17.
Current version I am running is 2.11.26.

This happens for the example file lilypond
shows on startup as well as my own .ly files that successfully
compiled into pdfs with previous versions.