main doc HTML page changed

From: Graham Percival
Subject: main doc HTML page changed
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 21:09:21 -0700

I've updated the main page of the docs. I tried to give more prominence to the glossary and the examples/snippets, and tried to hide the regression tests (not that any non-developer looks at them anyway...). Users should be looking at the tutorial, glossary (if applicable), the manual, and the snippets. Maybe the examples as well.

I'm not religiously convinced that the new design is perfect, and for some reason HTML pages tend to attract a lot of opinions, so if you have any suggestions, go ahead. I'm open to changing it.

Note that this is only in GIT right now.