Re: texinfo.tex and translated docs snippets status

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: texinfo.tex and translated docs snippets status
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 21:16:30 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, John Mandereau <address@hidden> writes
[1] Our current texinfo.tex don't replace quotes with curly quotes.  In
current official texinfo.tex, it's possible to do the same if we add

Bit late, I know, but do we WANT to replace quotes with curly quotes? It's quite easy to cut-n-paste from pdf into a lily file, and then lily will choke on the pasted code ... (and some of us don't work on line, and some of this html manuals are the work of the devil ... :-)

Cheers,
Wol
--
Anthony W. Youngman - address@hidden