Re: Explicit check against one staff-staffgroup

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Explicit check against one staff-staffgroup
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 22:40:15 +0200

Rune Zedeler skrev:

Why do we have the explicit check against (glyph_sym == ly_symbol2scm ("bar-line") && non_empty_count <= 1)?

Oh, well, the check is made to ensure that we do not get a system start delimiter on a one-staff score.
IMO a better way of achieving this would be setting

Score.SystemStartBar #'collapse-height

to some sensible value - so that you could change the behaviour.
(See thread "square group brackets" on the user-list)

-Rune