Are the original authors on this list?

From: Kieran Coulter
Subject: Are the original authors on this list?
Date: 9 Jul 2007 08:38:06 -0700

Hi,

I am just wondering if the original authors Han-Wen and Jan are on this mailing list. I am wondering if either are still living in the Netherlands and will be there in August. If so, could either of you contact me directly, or reply on the list so I can know it's OK to contact you directly. I have something exciting to show the Lilypond team and I would like to see if I can do so in person.

Thanks

Kieran Coulter