todays git: staffs printing on top of each other

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: todays git: staffs printing on top of each other
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 14:45:02 +0200

Hi,

I updated to todays git because of the fix for issue 375. But a new bug is
present which causes staffs to print on top of each other when there is more
than 1 page and there are slurs in the lowest staff that are broken to the
next line. Sometimes I get 'programming error: insane spring constant'.

The following snippet illustrates the bug in git as of Tue Jul 10 14:42:30
CEST 2007:

\version "2.11.27"
\score {<<
        \new PianoStaff <<
                \new Staff { \repeat unfold 36 { c'1 }}
                \new Staff { \clef bass \repeat unfold 36 { d1 }}

        \new Staff { \clef bass \repeat unfold 36 { f,8) r4 r r e,8( } }
>>}

The repeats are to fill more than a page, because only then this bug kicks in.

Should I report as a bug? Or should I just wait for .28 and see if the bug is
present still?

Another small gripe is that the bar numbers are a bit too far off the staff
brace, compared to vanilla 2.11.27.

With best regards,
Wilbert Berendsen

--