Re: Doc split: "program usage"

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Doc split: "program usage"
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:22:22 +0200

Le jeudi 26 juillet 2007 à 21:46 -0700, Graham Percival a écrit :
> John, I think you're quite familiar with our build system and whatnot
> from all the translation stuff -- could you create the basic framework
> for this?  Once it's there, I'll rewrite the INSTALL, potentially add
> chapters, potentially rework the current chapters 13-15 (in the new
> document), etc; I'm just not certain how to get our build system to
> compile docs from:
>
> lilypond.tely
> program.tely

I'd rather suggest lilypond-program.tely, to make it clearer and make
sure there is no clash in case the Info file is installed:

program.tely yields to program.info, which makes it unclear which
package it belongs to in /usr/share/info;
lilypond-program.tely yields to lilypond-program.info, which is clearer.

Cheers,
John