Re: Patchy email

From: James
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 09:53:49 +0100

On 27 May 2013 09:47, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
James <address@hidden> writes:

> My patchy is also now running and, as far as I could tell, pushed
> Keith's changes with no issues, I then see that Phil did some stuff on
> his side and also pushed to staging afterwards, I assume he just runs
> patchy manually to merge staging.

Ok.  Right now staging/master have caught up again, so no need to start
my computer as well.  But it would be nice if we were able to verify
that there is a genuine problem with Raring.  It might explain why
getting Raring's LilyPond updated was so problematic.

Well just so you know, it seems that my lilydev did merge this (I just checked - when another patchy merges, mine still thinks it has to because the checksum/hash is different, goes through the motions and then reports another instance has already pushed, but not in this case) so perhaps there is an issue.

I'll let you know what I find from a clean RR install.

James