Re: Patchy email

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:13:35 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 9:05 AM

address@hidden writes:

error: some local refs could not be updated; try running
 'git remote prune origin' to remove any old, conflicting branches

Well, yes.  Either do that, or look up how to prune just dev/janek.  He
first created this as a branch, then changed it to a branch directory.
"git fetch" is not really happy with that.

As you see, I have had problems running patchy-staging. I had this same problem yesterday with my normal development machine, but running 'git remote prune origin' as suggested, fixed it. I can't seem to get the same to work on my patchy VM.

Janek - can you fix this so that git fetch works, please?

--
Phil Holmes