Re: ERROR: Please install required programs: International New Century S

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Re: ERROR: Please install required programs: International New Century Schoolbook fonts
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 18:54:36 -0400

On 12/09/2013 6:09 PM, Federico Bruni wrote:
2013/8/3 Federico Bruni <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>

    I'm getting this error if I run ./autogen.sh in git master:

    ERROR: Please install required programs:  International New Century
    Schoolbook fonts International New Century Schoolbook fonts

    I can't find the missing package,  I have all the ones listes in the CG.
    What I'm missing?

In the same directory, now it works if I checkout master branch and I
still get this error if I checkout translation branch.
Probably issue 3526 fixed by Julien?

Yes. Given multiple sets of installed Century fonts, ./configure now tries to find one that does have the Cyrillic characters. Previously, it would just take the first font location it could find, check that it had Cyrillic characters, and bomb out when it didn't, without checking the alternative locations for the font. I presume this fix hasn't made it into the translation branch yet.

Cheers,
Julien