Re: Allow identifiers or scheme expressions evaluating to music after \w

From: dak
Subject: Re: Allow identifiers or scheme expressions evaluating to music after \with (issue 13641043)
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 19:18:44 +0000

On 2013/09/15 19:16:55, dak wrote:
On 2013/09/15 18:56:55, janek wrote:
> As usual with my reviews: i definitely like the results, but i
cannot say much
> about the code.
>
> thanks for another simplification!
> Janek

It's not really a simplification: it's just moving one piece of code
into
another lexer class.  If it were up to me, I'd probably throw out
INITIAL mode
altogether, but when this was discussed previously, people felt that
things like
.5\cm and 4.\cm were too important too give up (all of 0.5\cm, 4\cm
and 4.0\cm
would continue to work) in layout/paper definitions.

At least at the current point of time, output definitions are the
_only_ place
where the INITIAL lexer mode is still active.

Oops, disregard this comment.  I thought we were talking about a
different issue.

https://codereview.appspot.com/13641043/