Re: Patchy email

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Patchy email
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 18:02:19 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2013 5:59 PM

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

"/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/compile_lilypond_test/__init__.py",
line 266, in runner
   raise FailedCommand ("Failed runner: %s\nSee the log file %s" %
(command, this_logfilename))
FailedCommand: Failed runner: nice make -j3 CPU_COUNT=3
See the log file log-staging-nice-make--j3-CPU_COUNT=3.txt

That's a surprise.

Not really.  Use of unescaped { and } inside of @example (totally
annoying to get that right, I quite remember this from the last time I
edited this @lilypond/@example mix in this chapter).

I ran make doc on that commit and it passed OK.

Unlikely.  Perhaps some dependencies are broken.

I've got a few minutes before leaving for a rehearsal - I'll try a
clean make. If the logfile is available, I'd like to see it.

I pushed a fix to staging.  Let's see whether this makes it.

make doc against a non-clean tree was OK - it rebuilt the web pages without a problem. I've just run make and you're right - it was the {} that cause the problem in makeinfo. Thanks for sorting this.

--
Phil Holmes