Re: we now have "lilypond" organization on GitHub

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: we now have "lilypond" organization on GitHub
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 15:00:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Rushton Wakeling" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 2:40 PM

On 24/09/13 15:34, Phil Holmes wrote:
 I imagine that one problem of using a VM is that it makes it much more
difficult/slow to run such local tests?

Not with current servers. GUB is built in a VM, much faster than most people
could do it natively.

Running on servers, sure. I was thinking of the case where people wanted to run the test suite on their own machine before submitting.

OK.  I should have said not with current CPUs.

--
Phil Holmes