Re: Failed 'make' with 2.17.27 from tarball

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Failed 'make' with 2.17.27 from tarball
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:57:41 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> Not necessary, that's quite sufficient.  I should be able to reproduce
> this, I guess.  I have no problems _without_ a separate build
> directory.  Now trying with one.

Yes, it bombs.  So we managed to distribute a setup that will refrain
from building ly-grammar.txt in a separate build directory.

Rerunning make will regenerate parser.cc and parser.hh and then
recompile from there (first time around) (Huh?).

But the grammar file will remain missing.  Deleting
../Documentation/out/ly-grammar.txt will not help, so while my including
it in the distribution did nothing for a build with a separate build
directory, it also does not seem to be what is causing the problem.

Can we bisect this somehow, assuming that 2.17.26 worked?