Re: Doc: Point-and-Click has wrong default value and ref to SVG output n

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: Point-and-Click has wrong default value and ref to SVG output needs adding (issue 61630045)
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:49:04 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/61630045/diff/20001/Documentation/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/usage/running.itely (left):

https://codereview.appspot.com/61630045/diff/20001/Documentation/usage/running.itely#oldcode670
Documentation/usage/running.itely:670: relevant when @code{PDF} is
generated from PostScript output
Maybe we should be using @acronym here?  It's used in several other
places in the docs so it is not that we don't support it.  It's not
mentioned in our coding guidelines.  Maybe it should?

https://codereview.appspot.com/61630045/diff/20001/Documentation/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/usage/running.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/61630045/diff/20001/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode409
Documentation/usage/running.itely:409: SVG output should be compatible
with any SVG editor or user agent. There