Re: snippets/new

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: snippets/new
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 14:27:11 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <address@hidden> To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; "Pierre Perol-Schneider" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 2:10 PM

On 12/04/14 12:42, Phil Holmes wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
To: Phil Holmes
Cc: Devel
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:30 PM

> I'm assuming you've tried this with just "tagline = ##f" and it
doesn't > work?

Yes of course

> The downside of this approach is presumably that you have to work
out > how many lines are in the snippet and adjust the paper size > appropriately?

Yes indeed.

AFAIK up to now, there is nothing easier.

OK - it seems to me that we should not use this on "docs" tagged snippets, since a) it might affect how the snippets are compiled into the documentation, and b) it's code we would not want in all the documented snippets.

--
Phil Holmes
So is there anything that needs to be done with Doc - patch-wise?

James

I don't think so. Anything that should be done would be done with an LSR import, and 9 times out of 10 I check and push them without a patch.

--
Phil Holmes