Re: Cannot 'make' current master with (or without) PATCHY

From: James
Subject: Re: Cannot 'make' current master with (or without) PATCHY
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 13:12:58 +0100

On 27/05/14 11:03, Phil Holmes wrote:
OK.  I have confirmed that

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lilypond.git/commit/?id=366316fd6be846c2050be6b1b3955b261026187e

causes make to fail on a multi-CPU machine (8 cores, in the case of mine). I assume some sort of race condition causes one core to look for a file before another has created it.

Could someone revert this change, please?

--
Phil Holmes

OK the change has been reverted and I'm currently running patchy merge. Then I'll do a patchy test and hopefully life will be good again :)

James