Re: Replace internal_get_property with get_property where possible (issu

From: dak
Subject: Re: Replace internal_get_property with get_property where possible (issue 137760043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 13:45:44 +0000

So I went through a review after all and found a few niggles that seem
worth fixing.  Probably does not require a full countdown and stuff, but
another patchy run might be warranted in order to avoid typos.

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/grob.cc
File lily/grob.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/grob.cc#newcode470
lily/grob.cc:470: SCM min_ext = get_property (min_ext_name);
This one is bad since it breaks memoization.  Either leave it alone or
do (properly formatted)
SCM min_ext = a == X_AXIS ? get_property ("minimum-X-extent") :
get_property ("minimum-Y-extent")

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/self-alignment-interface.cc
File lily/self-alignment-interface.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/self-alignment-interface.cc#newcode54
lily/self-alignment-interface.cc:54: SCM align (me->get_property (sym));
See above.

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/self-alignment-interface.cc#newcode125
lily/self-alignment-interface.cc:125: ? me->get_property
("self-alignment-X")
Here you do it properly!

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/span-bar-engraver.cc
File lily/span-bar-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/20001/lily/span-bar-engraver.cc#newcode85
lily/span-bar-engraver.cc:85: SCM vis = bars_[0]->get_property
("break-visibility");
This causes the symbol to be memoized three times in a row.  However,
only the first time the code is being run, so I'd say never mind.  The
readability should be worth it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/