Re: Replace internal_get_property with get_property where possible (issu

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: Replace internal_get_property with get_property where possible (issue 137760043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 22:42:25 +0000

Hi,

On 2014/09/02 13:45:45, dak wrote:
So I went through a review after all and found a few niggles that seem
worth
fixing.  Probably does not require a full countdown and stuff, but
another
patchy run might be warranted in order to avoid typos.

Thanks for reviewing, and for giving me green light for pushing without
next full countdown (i take this as a sign of trust).  However,
considering how my recent patches tended to have problems, i'll leave it
for a full cycle, especially that i'm not in hurry with this one.

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/1/lily/engraver-group.cc
File lily/engraver-group.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/137760043/diff/1/lily/engraver-group.cc#newcode99
lily/engraver-group.cc:99: SCM meta = info.grob ()->get_property
("meta");