Doc: LM - correct @example for Tweak Command (issue 140630043 by address

From: dak
Subject: Doc: LM - correct @example for Tweak Command (issue 140630043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 07:26:45 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/140630043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely
File Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/140630043/diff/1/Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely#newcode453
Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely:453: \tweak
@address@hidden address@hidden
The Google issue pointed out that this should be "LayoutObject" to
reflect the proper case.  It is somewhat disconcerting that the Info
page rendition (rather than the HTML pages) will read LAYOUTOBJECT and
LAYOUT-PROPERTY anyway, as that's the way @var placeholders are
formatted.  Still, I think that's probably the best we can do.

You put in address@hidden instead of @var{value}.  I think we are not
overly consistent regarding that, but it is worth mentioning that
something like (see Learning Manual in Tweaks)

\override TextSpanner.bound-details.left.text
    = \markup { \small \bold Slower }

(can also be used as a tweak) gets along perfectly fine without a #
sign, so the # is really an integral part of @var{value} and not part of
the \tweak syntax.

https://codereview.appspot.com/140630043/