Re: LilyDev not accepting paste from host clipboard

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: LilyDev not accepting paste from host clipboard
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 08:55:26 +0100

On Sat, 2014-09-20 at 17:27 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Thanks Richard, I never used it and I ignored its existence. I'll add
> that directory to the path in .bashrc.
In light of the further steps it isn't useful to add that directory to
the PATH (because the command will not work unless the it is the cwd).
It is just the web page instructions that need updating to read

cd $LILYPOND_GIT && lily-git.tcl

rather than
>     Type (or copy&paste) into the Terminal:
>
>         lily-git.tcl
as at present.
> It's not worth a new iso update IMO.
right - the iso seems to be working just fine - with guest extensions
working out of the box (and that cyrillic thing too).
BTW my first make failed in the docs - is that expected?
Richard