Re: LilyDev not accepting paste from host clipboard

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyDev not accepting paste from host clipboard
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 01:19:44 +0200

> On Sat, 2014-09-20 at 17:27 +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> > Thanks Richard, I never used it and I ignored its existence. I'll add
> > that directory to the path in .bashrc.
> In light of the further steps it isn't useful to add that directory to
> the PATH (because the command will not work unless the it is the cwd).
> It is just the web page instructions that need updating to read
>
> cd $LILYPOND_GIT && lily-git.tcl
>
> rather than
> >     Type (or copy&paste) into the Terminal:
> >
> >         lily-git.tcl
> as at present.

It's working for me. I've added this line to ~/.bashrc:

# add lily-git to the PATH
PATH=$LILYPOND_GIT/scripts/auxiliar:"${PATH}"

Now lily-git.tcl works wherever I am on the terminal. And it's smart enough
to change to $LILYPOND_GIT.
No need to update the documentation.

The only difference is that the lilypond repositories are already included
in the ISO, so you don't see the "Get source" button.