Where to put new Scheme engravers?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Where to put new Scheme engravers?
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 11:07:34 +0200

Hi devs,

sorry for the uninformed question, but I don't seem to be able to find an answer in the CG or in the source directory.

If I have a new Scheme engraver that I'd like to suggest to be added, where would I look for a place to add it to? Is there a file (or a set of files grouped by topic) where I should insert it or can I add a dedicated file (in which folder)?

TIA
Urs