Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:19:12 +0000

Greetings James,
I'm far from being the most qualified person to review this, but it
looks pretty good to me.  I'm not sure about the capital A in "the
Articulate script" but at least your patch set is a clear documentation
improvement. Cheers!

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2654
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2654: LilyPond can produce files that
conform to the MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) standard and
so allow for the checking of the music
Source code formatting: some lines seem a bit long.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2659
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2659: MIDI files do not contain sound
like an MP3 file but require additional
As a matter of consistency, I'd mention a patent-free format alongside
mp3 here.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2689
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2689: only produce MIDI output files.
 No notation will be printed.
I'd make this paragraph a @warning{}.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/140001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2784
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2784: @q{Articulate} script.