Compact Chord Symbols Patch

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Compact Chord Symbols Patch
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:30:10 +0100

I have created a patch for LilyPond (following the guidelines in the
documentation). I enclose a file that creates a chord chart from this
version, though I realize that it is too verbose for use in documenting
the new functionality.
I'll be happy to create something smaller if it looks like  the patch
will be welcomed. (This one gives an idea of the output).

Richard