Re: Issue 4169: Line and page breaking syntactic sugar (issue 156400043

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Issue 4169: Line and page breaking syntactic sugar (issue 156400043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 04:34:56 +0000

Looks good to me.
I'm just suggesting more changes that you might want to do at the same
time.

https://codereview.appspot.com/156400043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
File Documentation/notation/spacing.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/156400043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1769
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1769: @node Explicit breaks
Probably you can eliminate this entire section.

https://codereview.appspot.com/156400043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1773
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1773: commands are ignored by
LilyPond.  There are two commands to
I am confused by the sentence above.  The only time I have seen LilyPond
ignore a \break is where there was no bar-line; we have \bar "" for
that.  Probably the manual would be better without this.

https://codereview.appspot.com/156400043/diff/20001/Documentation/notation/spacing.itely#newcode1820
Documentation/notation/spacing.itely:1820:
{using-an-extra-voice-for-breaks.ly}
Maybe move this snippet up to the section you are editing on breaks?

https://codereview.appspot.com/156400043/