Re: Doc: Issue 3324: Add explanation of clashing note columns warning (i

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Doc: Issue 3324: Add explanation of clashing note columns warning (issue 154640043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 19:26:06 -0700

On Thu, 23 Oct 2014 02:43:56 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2014/10/22 05:58:54, Keith wrote:

I have been thinking that when the user gives explicit \voiceOne or \shiftOn to
the voices, Lily should set those voices at the shifts requested, even if two
voices have the same shift

I had forgotten that I already pushed that patch.

Not sure I understand this.  Doesn't \voiceThree already set the shifts?

Yes it does.
I was emphasizing the case where a user sets the same shift on two voices,
because I didn't realize that you had seen the patch that I was thinking of.