Re: GUB and mpfr/mpc

From: Masamichi HOSODA
Subject: Re: GUB and mpfr/mpc
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 22:58:12 +0900 (JST)

cross/gcc-core is built by host OS native gcc.
Would you try the following commands on your Ubuntu?

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libgmp-dev
sudo apt-get install libmpfr-dev
sudo apt-get install libmpc-dev

In my environment, I have succeeded in building of linux-x86::cross/gcc-core.
However, I have still failed in building of linux-x86::glibc-core.

https://github.com/trueroad/gub/tree/binutils-2.24