warning: compressing over-full page by 12.4 staff-spaces

From: David Kastrup
Subject: warning: compressing over-full page by 12.4 staff-spaces
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:20:04 +0100

What's up with

    warning: compressing over-full page by 12.4 staff-spaces

here?  There is more than enough space to put one system more to the

Page breaks are supposed to be done with full skylines, aren't they?
Sorry for the entirely non-minimal example here.  I have no idea how to
boil this down to fit, but this is not a bug report (yet?).  I just want
input on whether something like this can reasonably be expected to
happen, and if so why, or whether this is indeed bug report country.

Not including the PDF because of 800kB size.  Ugh.